CULTURE & CAREERS
We stare in fixated awe at robots, drones and whatever Amazon or Apple has just launched. Consumer tech PR gets our blood flowing, especially in the smart home and wellness technology worlds. We geek out over blockchain, AI and data. We search around corners and under carpets for consumer technology that’s innovative, cool and ahead of our time. Ditto for B2B tech. Those are the things we love, but they aren’t who we are. We are our people. They are what makes March great, smart, distinct, better than every other agency out there. Our company values are like our people. We work hard every day to keep them close and be guided by them. They are not disposable, but rather are our common refrain in keeping us unified, collaborative and productive. They are inspirational and aspirational. These values are our north star in staying that way.
- First, do no spin
- Be brave
- Be excellent & productive
- Show up
- Step up
- Be human
Drop us a line if these sound like your values, too.
March Communications is one of the fastest growing and most innovative communications agencies on the East Coast and we are searching for an Account Director in our Boston office to become part of our management team and lead clients, teams and the agency to the next level. Our ideal candidate is a natural-born leader with mega-superior communication skills, confident in their expertise, curious about the world of technology and innovation and agency-ready to inspire, lead and make things happen.
Our Account Directors are strategic partners and trusted advisors to our clients, helping them achieve business goals or meet challenges with the right marketing / communications solutions. They design, defend and protect good ideas, champion a superlative client experience by leading a dynamic, integrated team to develop innovative programs and executional excellence. They also lead or collaborate on business development activities with existing and new clients and manage and mentor junior team members.
Along with creativity, drive and self-motivation, your previous experience and attributes will include:
- Account management lead with a minimum of 7-10 years’ experience working in an agency environment on innovation, technology and hypergrowth clients. Expertise in healthcare technology, AI, robotics, blockchain a big plus.
- Exceptional client service record with ability to problem solve, counsel and interact effectively with senior management at client organizations.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to craft strategy for new business presentations.
- Ability to conceive and oversee the creation and activation of integrated communication programs, and related strategies, message development and corporate positioning.
- Ability to counsel senior clients and their executives with flawless earned media strategy.
- Lead account teams in the execution of all programs and assume accountability for meeting all program deliverables.
- Act as mentor and coach for team members, taking an active role in their professional development and building a team based on mutual respect and trust.
- A desire to work in a fast-moving, dynamic, team-oriented environment with the ability to manage multiple clients simultaneously.
To apply, please send an email outlining your relevant experience, along with resume or LinkedIn profile to Liz Swenton Hosman, [email protected]. March Communications offers a competitive compensation package and a kick-ass culture that reflects our agency’s family values. For more information, visit marchcomms.com.