Where are Marchers This Month? April
March employees are always on the move, whether we’re visiting clients, attending local industry events, taking envy-inspiring vacations or simply looking for fun things to do around Boston.
Check out our round-up of some of the cool things Marchers have been doing in the month of April!
We attended client meetings and PR events:
- Content Strategist Manny Veiga went to the Content Marketing Conference at the Boston Westin, where he was immersed in the latest developments in content strategy and sharpened his skills in optimization, distribution and messaging development.
- Account Executive Tom Korolyshun attended an Intro to Data Analytics course at General Assembly, where he learned the fundamentals of data tools like Excel, SQL, and Tableau and how to apply data-driven decision making to a variety of careers.
- March’s Affectiva team attended the company’s 10th anniversary party at the MIT Media Lab to celebrate all they have accomplished over the last decade! We are excited to see what’s in store as they further their mission to understand all things human.
And we made sure to have fun:
- Judy Beecher, our HR and Office Manager, visited the Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art (a.k.a. Mass MoCA) to take a look at some of their newest exhibits – including Trenton Doyle Hancock’s addition entitled “Mind of the Mound: Critical Mass.”
- Senior Content Manager Andrew Grzywacz traveled to Montreal for his bachelor party! Unfortunately for us, he refused to bring back poutine for the whole office…
- March’s co-founders Cheryl Gale and Martin Jones took their daughter to Tampa, Florida for college visits. Their busy itinerary included tours of University of Tampa, University of South Florida, and Eckerd College.
- Cheryl also traveled to Spain with two friends – here are some pictures to incite our envy!
We’re looking forward to what opportunities next month will bring in terms of career development, personal growth, and just plain fun. See you in May!