On this week’s Hacks and Flacks, we discuss the concept of a brand story. First, we ask March EVP Jodi Petrie why it’s important for a brand to take the time to define its story. Then, we talk to March co-founders Martin Jones and Cheryl Gale about the recent process our agency went through to re-imagine our own brand, with lessons for companies like yours.
- [Podcast] Wellness Tech PR & Influencer Marketing, with Olivia DeJesse of Headspace
- [Podcast] Heather Gadonniex on Impact, Product Marketing, and Ethics in AI
- [Podcast] ‘Girl Decoded’ on Humanity, Diversity and Opportunities in Tech
- [Podcast] Making Nutrition Tech Accessible, with Sandy Purewal of Superfied
- [Podcast] Book Marketing 101: Behind the Scenes of the ‘Girl Decoded’ Launch