On this week’s Hacks and Flacks, we discuss the concept of a brand story. First, we ask March EVP Jodi Petrie why it’s important for a brand to take the time to define its story. Then, we talk to March co-founders Martin Jones and Cheryl Gale about the recent process our agency went through to re-imagine our own brand, with lessons for companies like yours.
- Wellness Check: Are You Keeping Up with Your Promises and Today’s Tech?
- How to Effectively Measure Social Media Results
- Overbooked: The Next Generation of Artificial Intelligence
- March Comms Sheds Light on The Art of Working with Content Creatives
- Social media audits here! Get your social media audits here!
- [Podcast] ‘Talking to Strangers’: Trust and Transparency in Brand Comms
- [Podcast] International Comms and PR with Pete Hendrick of Octopus Group
- [Podcast] The Company You Keep
- [Podcast] Lessons in Corporate Event Planning from the Affectiva Summit
- [Podcast] ‘The Moment of Lift’ and Empowering Women in PR