It’s one of the biggest trade shows in the world, and it can be a complete nightmare for the woebegone PR pro who hasn’t adequately prepared. But, the Consumer Electronics Show – better known as CES – is also a great opportunity to connect your client or business with a huge number of journalists and influencers in one fell swoop. So, how do you avoid the chaos and make the most of your time at CES?
This week we talk to March Vice President Erica Frank, Account Director Courtney Allen and Account Manager James Gerber, three hardened CES veterans, who share their impressions of this year’s event and other tips and tricks for PR professionals heading to this or any other big show.
- Follow Hacks and Flacks on Twitter: @hacksflacks
- Follow Hacks and Flacks on Instagram: @hacksflacks
- Follow our Facebook Fan Page: Hacks and Flacks Podcast
- Follow March Communications on Twitter: @MarchComms
- Visit the M+PR Nonsense blog: MarchComms.com/blog