Where are Marchers This Month? November 2019
March employees are always on the move, whether we’re traveling with clients, attending local Boston PR events, or capturing breathtaking photos while on vacation.
November brought lots of travel, with many Marchers venturing beyond the Boston area for the Thanksgiving break. Here’s just a small sample of all the cool things Marchers were up to in November.
We traveled to support our clients at industry events:
- Account Director James Gerber attended InfoSecurity North America in NYC, where he helped coordinate an NYC media tour for March client Sophos with several broadcast, tech and security media outlets.
- Senior Account Executive Kelsey Johnson traveled to NYC to attend Pepcom’s Well Now! event, a media event showcasing the latest in health, fitness and nutrition. Kelsey accompanied the CFO of March client NormaTec, who was demoing their recovery systems – Pulse 2.0 and Pulse Pro 2.0. Kelsey met with reporters from dozens of outlets, including NPR, ABC, Martha Stewart Magazine, Gizmodo, TODAY Show and CNET. We were also able to network with a few exciting start-ups in the wellness space. Definitely an exciting and productive event!
We also took well-earned time off for vacation and travel:
- Account Executive Tom Korolyshun spent two weeks with his brother in Europe, traveling through Ireland, England, Denmark and Sweden.
- Our Director of Content Strategy, Manny Veiga, stayed for five days at the cozy Andrew Jackson Hotel on Royal Street in New Orleans, where he explored the Garden District and especially enjoyed eating lots of beignets.
- Assistant Account Executive Evan Neville took a vacation to California, where he visited family and explored the Bay Area, Yosemite Valley, and the Sonoma wine country.
- March’s President, Cheryl Gale, took her well-earned Sabbatical. She also took a trip to Chicago with her sister and her husband/March co-founder Martin, where they got the great photo-op below.