Where are Marchers This Month? September 2019
March employees are always on the move, whether we’re visiting clients, going to local industry events, traveling for vacation, or exploring fun things to do around Boston.
Check out our round-up of some of the neat things Marchers were up to in September!
We attended client and PR events:
- The biggest event of the month and marketing conference here in Boston, INBOUND 2019, was well attended by the March team. Several members of the team — Amanda Fountain, Angelica Bishop, Kelsey Johnson, and Evan Neville — attended for multiple days to hear from an awesome roster of speakers, from Katie Couric to Chip and Joanna Gaines. They outlined their biggest takeaways in a March blog post here.
- Account Supervisor Kylle O’Sullivan and Content Manager Caroline Watson headed south to Austin, TX to attend Accelerate, a conference hosted by our client, Pure Storage.
- Senior Account Executive Angelica Bishop attended the Oliver Wyman Health Innovation Summit 2019 in Chicago. She saw executives from AbleTo, a client of March, speak about the intersection of healthcare and technology and offer their perspectives on how to advance behavioral health further with digital health. Angelica wrote eloquently about what she learned at the inspiring event.
It was a busy month, but we still carved out time for fun:
- The whole agency took a trip to Fenway Park for a Yankees – Red Sox game to enjoy some drinks and take in a great view of the park from the Sam Adams deck.
- Account Supervisor Hailey Melamut took a trip to Portugal, where she traveled to Porto, the Douro Valley, Lagos, and Lisbon. Out of many highlights, she said kayaking through caves and grottos at Lagos was especially cool.
- Finally, Senior Account Executive Kalyn Schieffer traveled all over the country for wedding-related activities. She went to a wedding in LA and then another one in Rhode Island. Most importantly, her trip to Newport, Rhode Island ended with her getting engaged!
Get more great tech public relations news and ideas from March Communications:
Subscribe to the Hacks & Flacks Podcast: