Where are Marchers this Month? June 2019
With the heat of summer finally rolling into Boston, March employees found plenty of ways to enjoy their time this month, with a healthy mix of work and play. Read on to see what we were up to in the month of June – from local client and industry events to personal travels.
We attended PR events in support of our clients and our agency:
- March’s Zix client team went to the company’s Open House in Burlington. They mixed and mingled with Zix employees and execs, and even found the time to fit in a media interview and take some social videos while there.
- At the biggest Boston PR event of the year, the PR Club’s Bell Ringer Awards dinner, March celebrated our employees’ award-winning work. March took home a gold for its Affectiva client campaign and three silvers – two for Affectiva and one for Emergn’s podcast, ‘The Emerging World of Work.’
We traveled and saw our March family grow:
- Senior Account Executive Angelica Bishop ran a half marathon and took her new puppy, Daisy, on her first vacation in Portland, ME this weekend!
- Account Supervisor Sam Powers gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. Welcome to the world, Connor!
- Content Manager Caroline Watson traveled all the way to Israel to attend a friend’s wedding.
- Assistant Account Executive Dan Kreytak took a weekend trip to Martha’s Vineyard, and as usual, his photos capturing the travels do not disappoint.
- Account Coordinator Molly Masi flew to Manchester, TN for the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival. She spent five days camping with 80,000 other attendees and saw tons of performances, including Childish Gambino, Post Malone, Cardi B, The Lumineers, The Lonely Island, Hozier, and Kacey Musgraves.
As we kick off the month of July, we hope everyone has a fun, safe Fourth of July holiday!
Get more great tech public relations news and ideas from March Communications:
Subscribe to the Hacks & Flacks Podcast: