Where are Marchers This Month? May
The month of May signals the unofficial start of summer – that means our weekends tend to get booked and things get hectic. Still, March employees found time to enjoy local Boston events amidst their cross-country (and around-the-world) travels!
Check out our round-up of some of the interesting things Marchers were up to this past May.
We attended client meetings and PR events:
- Account Supervisor Hailey Melamut went to The Wall Street Journal’s Future of Everything Festival in NYC to check out a panel on AI ethics featuring our client, Affectiva. Hailey also attended sessions with speakers from Slack, Amazon Alexa, Magic Leap, Reddit, GM and more – most notably, Trevor Noah!
- Director of Social Media Strategy Amanda Fountain attended the annual PRSA Social Media Summit. Throughout the day, many experts shared what’s changed and what’s to come in the future for social. A cross-industry event, she got to hear case studies from healthcare, nonprofits, consumer industry, and tech companies.
- Amanda and Kelsey Johnson, Senior Account Executive, attended HubWeek’s Open Doors event for the North Station neighborhood. They trekked all the way (down two floors) to the TripAdvisor office to learn more about data and AI.
And we added some new stamps to our passports:
- Account Director James Gerber traveled to Paris and Edinburgh!
- Lizzy Snell, Content Manager, flew back home to Minnesota for a long weekend to attend her younger sister’s grad school graduation from Hamline University.
- Our VP Liz Hosman took her adorable son, Zachary, on his first flight to Williamsburg, VA to visit Busch Gardens with his cousins. He kept saying “plane go faster” during takeoff as Mommy clung to the arm rests.
- Senior Account Executive Bill Moody went to Japan for a week with his wife and parents. In addition to traveling, he carved out time to record some music.
- Last but not least, Assistant Account Executive Dan Kreytak enjoyed shooting Boston Calling for his fourth year in a row. He added to his impressive portfolio – check out his photo below.
We’re looking forward to the opportunities the rest of the summer will bring. See you in June!
Get more great tech public relations news and ideas from March Communications:
Subscribe to the Hacks & Flacks Podcast: