Where are Marchers This Month?
March employees are always on the move, whether we’re traveling overseas to see clients, attending interesting local industry events, speaking at tech PR events, taking envy-inspiring vacations or simply looking for fun things to do around Boston and Chicago.
Take a look at our round-up of all the cool things Marchers have been up to in the month of February!
We Attended Client Meetings and PR Events:
- Account Supervisor Sam Powers hopped across the pond to spend some time with March’s client, Interxion, in London, and participate in their agency day and planning session.
- VP Liz Hosman volunteered at Boston’s St. Francis House with the PR Club. Later in February, she also spoke at a Skype conference with Marist College’s PRSSA to share some of her wisdom on PR hiring tips.
- Account Supervisor Hanah Johnson flew south to support some of our innovative healthcare clients at HIMSS 2019 in Orlando, FL.
- Content Strategist Manny Veiga traveled to Finland for a global sales kickoff meeting and content planning session for one of our newer clients, SSH.
- March’s President Cheryl Gale is speaking at Suffolk University’s Professional Marketing Association (PMA) meeting at the end of February. The PMA is a campus club that focuses on providing opportunities for Suffolk students who have an interest in marketing, comms, and PR.
And We Made Sure to Have Fun:
- Content Manager Lizzy Snell attended Extreme Beer Fest in Boston, where there were 120+ brewers and 400+ beers to try! Her husband even made an Excel “cheat sheet” (complete with a pivot table) to make sure they hit the top beers on their list.
- Account Coordinator Jacqui Zannos took off for a ski vacation in Colorado!
- March’s co-founders and devoted leaders, Martin and Cheryl, traveled to Italy to ski throughout February, as they celebrated Martin’s 50th birthday. Happy birthday, Martin!
Get more great tech public relations news and ideas from March Communications:
Subscribe to the Hacks & Flacks Podcast: