We’re still coming down from the thrill of the Publicity Club of New England’s Bell Ringer Awards ceremony earlier this week, where March Communications was recognized in eight categories, bringing home a mix of Silver, Bronze and Merit awards. We couldn’t be more proud of our team’s hard work and dedication to driving strategic and creative campaigns that secure stellar results for our clients.
This year’s event at The State Room was a special one in many more ways. It marked the 50th anniversary of the Bell Ringer Awards – a perfect time to unveil the Publicity Club of New England’s new brand: The PR Club. It was also the ceremony’s second and final year to be run under our very own Cheryl Gale as the club’s President.
Check out the winning March campaign from this year’s awards:
- How Nurturing a Relationship Led to a Major Trade Media Win / Comptel – Silver
- Shining a Spotlight on Male Infertility with Men’s Health Magazine / YO – Silver
- First Face, Now Voice: March Brings Affectiva’s AI Vision to the Public – Silver
- Contributed Content: Paving the Road for Affectiva’s Entry into the Automotive Industry – Silver
- CNBC’s Squawk Box: Virtual Reality Heads Home with Marxent and Toll Brothers – Bronze
- Defining an Industry Category in the Media with Affectiva’s Experiential Emotion AI Event – Bronze
- Leveraging Affectiva’s Experiential Emotion AI Event to Define an Industry Category – Bronze
- Content Underpins Comptel’s Transformative Journey – Merit
Congratulations to all winners of this year’s Bell Ringer Awards, and thank you to all who made it happen!