March Communications is an 8-Time Finalist for the 2018 Pub Club Bell Ringer Awards
We’re very excited to share that, after back-to-back wins over the past two years, March Communications has once again been shortlisted as a finalist in eight categories at this year’s 50th Publicity Club of New England Bell Ringer Awards.
Here were the campaigns recognized as finalists for this year’s awards:
- B-to-B Launch Campaign: First Face, Now Voice: March Brings Affectiva’s AI Vision to the Public
- Bylined Article: Contributed Content: Paving the Road for Affectiva’s Entry into the Automotive Industry
- National Publication Placement: Shining a Spotlight on Male Infertility with Men’s Health Magazine (YO)
- Trade Publication Placement: How Nurturing a Relationship Led to a Major Trade Media Win (Comptel)
- Digital or Printed Collateral: Content Underpins Comptel’s Transformative Journey
- Media Event: Defining an Industry Category in the Media with Affectiva’s Experiential Emotion AI Event
- National TV News Placement: CNBC’s Squawk Box: Virtual Reality Heads Home with Marxent and Toll Brothers
- One-Time Special Event: Leveraging Affectiva’s Experiential Emotion AI Event to Define an Industry Category
This year’s awards ceremony is Wednesday, June 13th, at The State Room. If you’re attending, make sure to drop us a line on Twitter with the hashtag #BellRinger. See you there!