The March Communications team had a blast at The Publicity Club of New England’s Bell Ringer Awards and we’re thrilled to announce our recognition in seven key projects.
- Silver – High Tech Launch Campaign: How Credibility, Awareness and Industry Opportunity Spelled Success for Deep Information Sciences’ Launch Out of Stealth Mode
- Silver – Bylined Article: Open-Xchange: Championing Freedom to Build Awareness for an Open Product
- Silver – Corporate or Agency Podcast: March Communications Find an Authentic Voice on a New Platform with Hacks and Flacks Podcast
- Bronze – High Tech Campaign: Aldebaran: Making Pepper Famous at CES
- Bronze – Digital or Print Feature Article or Commentary Placement in a National Publication – Aldebaran: Turning USA Today Into Fans of Pepper
- Merit – High-Tech Campaign: A Multi-Pronged Approach: Cutting Through the AR / VR Industry Noise Sets Marxent Apart at CES
- Merit – Digital or Print Feature Article or Commentary Placement in a Trade Publication – Relationship-Building with Single Journalists Leads to Multiple Features and Thought Leadership Articles on Marxent
Thanks to all who made the awards ceremony possible! We’re looking forward to another great year with the Pub Club, and our very own Cheryl Gale as President.